- Have you successfully downloaded and tested the HomeRunner or Pocket WebX application
you are interested in purchasing?
For Pocket WebX, have you walked around your house and tested Pocket WebX performance from your
intended rooms of use?
For Pocket WebX, make sure you have confirmed that the Pocket WebX software functions
properly on your PocketPC and on your
wireless network. Please solve all software and/or networking issues before purchasing your license.
- In a separate web browser window (than this one) connect to your Web Xpander.
(Click here to open a new window)
- Make sure you have the latest Web Xpander firmware installed. The firmware version can
be found in the lower
left corner of each Web Xpander web page. Download
the latest version if necessary.
- Click the button and
scroll to the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the row labeled "Pocket WebX / HomeRunner" click the word disabled to
display the Web Xpander registration page.
Enter the Serial Number from the Web Xpander registration page:
(Copy and Paste the serial number)
- Click to proceed to the next step.